Lampa UV kanał otwarty SS
The Open Channel SS series offers safe, chemical-free disinfection for municipal and industrial wastewater disinfection. The ULTRATHERM™ 16 000-hour UV lamps technology with its cross-row layout ensures complete pathogen exposure with market leading energy efficiency.
- The only flood protected wastewater UV disinfection system in the world
- High level of design versatility – customizable for virtually any channel dimension
- Automated ULTRAWIPER™ quartz sleeve wiping technology – Stable disinfection process
- High-grade electropolished stainless steel AISI 316L construction – Up to 30% energy savings with internal reflection
- Available for wall mount installation
- Convenient top compartment for easy maintenance
- Advanced control cabinet providing UV dose, UVT, flow and power level parameters
- Optional environment control equipment – Water level sensors, weir gates and penstocks
5 m3/h (22 GPM) – 16 000 m3/h (100 MGD)
UV transmission (UVT%)
20 – 100%
ULTRATHERM™ Low-pressure High Output (LPHO)
Guaranteed 16 000 hours
The robust, modular shell design provides a range of scaling and retrofitting options
The robust, modular shell design provides a range of scaling and retrofitting options for existing water treatment infrastructures, such as old chlorination tanks. For even further construction versatility, an inclined open channel series is available, which provides up to 30% more depth options. This makes the design easily scalable and capable of treating flows of virtually any size.
The series features a sealed top compartment where the lamps, quartz sleeves, wiping motor, and UV sensors are easily accessed. This allows for quick, easy, and hygienic maintenance procedures while the system is submerged. Additionally, the automated ULTRAWIPER™ technology ensures clean quartz sleeves with tailored brush heads, ensuring operational efficiency.
w naszej ofercie
Sed tempor nec est finibus molestie. Sed molestie orci eleifend, sodales est ut, aliquam quam. Mauris fringilla consectetur purus eget egestas. Proin varius interdum blandit. Duis rutrum, arcu id porttitor tempus, diam libero dignissim sem, quis sollicitudin eros ex quis urna